The Black Screen symptom can be caused by various external issues.
Check the following items to troubleshoot your Black Screen issue.
🚨Please follow the steps below and include the result when you create or reply to a help desk ticket.
- Contact your service provider if your home IP address is banned/locked or if there is any issues. (explain your problem)
- Ask for another Service Portal Type among these(MAC or XC or M3U) for your account and try to set up and use it instead.
e.g. If you use MAC connection, ask your service provider to give you XC API account and test it with Mytvonline.
- Test with other apps, tools (STB EMU, IPTV Smarters, etc) and check if the same problem happens. (compare with Mytvonline)
If above are not the root of the issue, Black Screen are mostly caused by ISP (Internet Service Provider) blocking.
- Try to test under different network environment. Test the device at places with different internet provider.
- Test with other apps, tools (STB EMU, IPTV Smarters, etc) and check if the same problem happens. (if not done previously)
- Log into your Internet provider's account administration web page.
- Disable any Parental controls or child locks that are on the account.
- Disable any extraneous "add-on security" features that your ISP offer.
- Log into your router administration page.
- Find the security and firewall settings and disable.
- Install 220.127.116.11: Faster & Safer Internet app from Home > Market.
- Open the app and allow the requested permissions when prompted and enable the DNS protection.
* if directional pad button doesn't work well, please use mouse cursor button on remote.
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN provider (e.g., Express VPN, Nord VPN and etc) > Apps are available in the Market.
- Sign up with your VPN provider, Install your VPN provider's app on the device and turn on the VPN.
* Uninstall 18.104.22.168 app. if you installed it previously.
- Try MYTVOnline again.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.