May 07, 2021
If you encounter Error code 7, 403,
Try the troubleshooting steps below.
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
The reason why you see "Error Code 7" is because of a connection failure between your device and service.
Read through the steps below to troubleshoot your issue.
💡 If the error occurred the very first time you tried to connect to the service...
- Make sure that your internet connection is working by checking another app like Youtube on your Formuler device
- Check if the portal URL is input correctly
-. Try to input portal url in any web-browser to verify if the URL you use is correct and accessible
-. Ask your service provider for the correct portal URL
- Make sure that you gave a correct MAC-ID that starts with 00:1A:... to your service provider in case you use Stalker portal connection
-. ID is shown on the sticker at the bottom of the device or on the screen where you input portal URL
- Contact your service provider and ask if your service is valid and correctly activated for your
-. MAC-ID: 00:1A:... or your credentials: Username/Password or your M3U playlist
- If your M3U playlist works, try XC api login by converting your M3U long url to XC API credential
💡 If the service was working well before but now you see the Code 7 error...
- Make sure that your internet connection is stable enough and other apps like Youtube work well
- Contact your service provider and ask if your home IP is banned/blocked or if your account is locked
- Go to Portal edit screen where you input your service info and check if anything has changed
- Input your portal URL in any web-browser using your phone or PC and verify that the URL is correct
-. It should load a web-page without any error and accessible from your home network
⚡Please additionally refer to and check Network issue check points.
⚡Please also refer to following article for your information 👉 MYTVOnline Portal Setup Guide ⚡
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.