Here is the simplest instruction on how to restore Formuler devices to factory settings?
🚨BEFORE FACTORY RESET
- Factory resetting the device will delete⚡ all user data and restore the system back to factory state.
- Please write down any information you need prior to the factory reset,
because otherwise all personal data, files and settings may not be recovered.
- Do NOT⚡ remove the power from the device during this procedure.
Please follow the steps below to restore your Formuler back to factory state.
- The default PIN should be '0000', if you have not changed the PIN.
- In case you changed and forgot, please refer to manual factory reset instructions.
💡Home Menu method / From Settings menu
- Go to Home > Settings > Device Preferences > Reset
- Go to Home > Settings > Device Preferences > Factory Reset
- Go to Home > Android Settings > Storage & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter pin > Factory Reset
- 💬 You can do easy backup using backup & restore tool before the factory reset
- Go to Home > Settings (gear icon) > System > Factory Reset > Enter the pin > Factory Reset
- Go to MYTVOnline Home > System > System > Factory Reset > Enter the pin > Factory Reset
In case you are not able to access setting menu for factory reset,
restoring to factory conditions is still possible with following maunal tools.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.