Troubleshoot Remote Control not working
Signs that your remote is working correctly:
- Remote : STB button on the remote or a light at the head of remote will blink/flash when you press a button.
- Receiver : The green/white LED on the front of your device will blink/flash when you press a button.
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
💡 Please follow the steps below in order to troubleshoot.
- Replace the batteries in the remote with new batteries
- Point the remote directly at the front of the device
- Use the remote closer to the device
- REMOVE the IR extender from the back of the device and try the remote again
- Try to use IR extender which comes along with the box to improve remote's range.
- Please make sure that IR extender is plugged in all the way.
- Clear the area around your device, since electronic devices might possibly hijack IR signal
- Remove any USB accessories connected to your device
💬 IF you completed all the steps and the issue is not resolved, the remote may need to be replaced.
- For warranty instructions, please contact the vendor where you bought the device from.
- Alternatively, while you can't use your remote, use remote apps available.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.