[Manual Factory Reset] Z, Znano, Z+, Zprime
Please DOWNLOAD THIS and extract it to a USB stick (Use formatted USB with the NTFS file system)
💡 How to
- After unzip downloaded file, put _recovery_facinit file in your USB root (without any parent folder)
- Power off the receiver and insert that USB
- Click the Channel UP button on remote; repeatedly click click click click ...
- While clicking CH UP button on remote, power on the receiver (plug in power adapter)
- Android update animation will appear. Stop pressing CH UP button now.
- Box will be factory reset with Android logo if it works
- If you don't see "Android logo" and box boots normal, there must be something wrong. (please retry)
- If you see Android logo with ERROR message, the box can't be reset with this tool or it can be due to missing file in USB(please check and retry)
- “_recovery_facinit” file will be deleted from the USB once it is used correctly for one receiver.
- To use for another receiver, you may want to create the file again.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.