The freezing/buffering/stutter issue on MYTVOnline can be caused by various external issues.
Check the following items to troubleshoot your freezing/buffering/stutter issue.
- Contact your service provider if there is any issues on your service. (explain your problem)
- Ask for another Service Portal Type among these(MAC or XC or M3U) for your account and try to set up and use it instead.
e.g. If you use MAC connection, ask your service provider to give you XC API account and test it with Mytvonline.
- Change IPTV service providers or test some other IPTV service providers that provide free trial accounts
- Picture freezing might be caused by IPTV service quality or network condition.
Please check if you have the same issue with other IPTV services.
- Test with other devices, other apps, tools (STB EMU, IPTV Smarters, etc) and check if the same problem happens. (compare with Mytvonline)
If the above are not the root of the issue, the freezing/buffering/stutter issue is mostly caused by ISP (Internet Service Provider) side.
- Try to test under different network environment. Test the device at places with different internet provider.
- Test another router modem by asking your internet provider.
- Test Youtube app and check if the same problem happens.
- Test with other devices, other apps, tools (STB EMU, IPTV Smarters, etc) and check if the same problem happens. (if not done previously)
- VPN can slow down the Internet speed.
- If you're using a VPN, disconnect the VPN and then Try MYTVOnline again.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search for more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.