[Manual Factory reset] Formuler Zx, Z7+, S Series(Smini, Sturbo)
Please refer to below Manual Factory reset instructions.
📝Applicable models : ✅Smini ✅Sturbo ✅Z7+ ✅Z7+5G ✅Zx ✅Zx5G
💡 [Built-in Method]
💬 The method below works on newly manufactured devices. (Firmware 1.2.71 or higher)
- Remove power from the device
- While repeatedly pressing RED ▣ button(🚨NOT Recording ) on the remote, Insert power into the device
Press the RED button repeatedly, don't hold it down.
- The status LED on the front of the device will flash quickly alternating from green to red.
- Stop pressing the RED button and press 1 on the remote
- The device will initiate the factory reset procedure
- Do not remove power to the device.
- Wait until the reset procedure is completed
- The reset procedure is complete when you see the Setup Assistant on the TV screen
💡 [USB Method]
💬 The Method that works for all above models (even including Z8, Zalpha)
- Check update.ird file integrity before proceeding
- Copy update.ird to USB root (Use formatted USB with the NTFS file system)
- Power off device
- Insert USB into device
- Power on device while repeatedly pressing the CH-UP button on the RCU. Press the CH-UP button repeatedly, don't hold it down.
- Update progress bar appears on the screen. Stop pressing the CH-UP button
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. The device will reboot automatically when finished.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.