How to use PIP (picture in picture) feature in Mytvonline 2?
PIP (Picture in picture) is a function that allows users to watch two different programmes simultaneously.This means you can view a channel in full screen and another image source in a smaller window at the same time.
📝Applicable models: ✅ Mytvonline 2 Models
🚨 Following conditions need to be met in order for you to use the PIP feature in Mytvonline 2:
- Supported services and channels to function PIP
- You must be connected to your service provider using XC API (username/password) or m3u
💬 PiP is not supported on MAC-ID connection type
- Your account with your service provider must support multi-connections on the account in question
💬 Contact your service provider for more details
💡 HOW TO
- Make sure that the above conditions are met. If yes, you will see the PiP icon below the info bar
- In Live TV, press the 'INFO button' on the remote
- Press the PIP icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Now you can see PIP enabled on your TV
⚡ Swap / change PIP channels
- To swap channels between the two screens, 'long-press the RED button' on the remote
- To switch channels of PIP sub-screen, 'long-press OK and change the channels' accordingly
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.