Oct 01, 2021
FORMULER Remote Learning Mode Guide is also provided on the back side or inside of battery cover of original remotes.
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
Models that come with a learning remote can learn the IR codes of other devices such as TV, stereo, and etc.
💡 HOW TO
You will need your original remote of the other device. Please follow steps below.
- Press and hold TV button for 5 seconds on Formuler remote
- The LED goes from blinking to solid as your Formuler remote enters Learning Mode
- Press the button to be programmed on Formuler remote. When LED begins blinking slowly, the button is ready to be programmed
- Aim both remote's heads toward each other (distance less than 3cm) and press the button to be transferred on the TV remote
- If it is programmed correctly, Formuler remote's LED will blink 3 times
- You may repeat steps 1-3 for other keys
- Exit Learning Mode by pressing any other button on your Formuler remote, LED will turn off
- If your TV is only compatible with RF remote, Formuler IR remote cannot be programmed
- Some TV remotes are compatible with Formuler devices
e.g. LG Magic Remote will work with Formuler devices after setting up from Device Connector
- For the GTV-BT1 remote, please refer to the video tutorial link below
How to Setup your remote for TV control - Formuler BT1 remote
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.