Most of Formuler devices support 4K UHD resolution, However when it comes to Netflix, it's a different story.
Unfortunately, at this moment Netflix FHD, UHD is not supported due to many external factors.
The most important and inevitable one is that the devices must be certified by Netflix to run at that resolution.
You can google "netflix hd or 4k certification" for more details.
Regardless of the resolution matter, In case you want to use Netflix on Formuler devices,
💡 We Recommend
- 🚨 Z, Z nano, Z+ and Z prime models which are with older android version,
may not work even with the version in home market, due to unexpected changes made by Netflix.
We are afraid but there are limitations associated with compatibility with 3rd party apps.
- However, we will keep doing our utmost to ensure best viewing experience for Formuler users.
- Use the mouse cursor button on the remote to navigate instead
- Install and run the remote control app on your mobile to navigate
- look for and use other touch pad or air mouse for android box
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.