Default pin code (0000) and parental pin
There is default pin (0000) set from factory and it can be changed by user from setting menu. Also, If your device is pre-configured before buying it, system pin or Mytvonline pin code can be set already by the provider. Please check information below and try some solutions.
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
💡 System pin code
- The default pin from the factory is '0000', try 0000 first.
- In case you had changed the pin and completely forgot, Manual Factory Reset is the solution.
- If your device is pre-configured by your seller, Please contact your Service provider and ask about it.
If you can't reach out to your service provider, Manual Factory Reset can be the last solution.
💡 Parental pin in MyTvOnline
- The default pin from the factory is '0000', you can also try with '1234' or '7777'.
- If none of the above works, please contact your service provider for the pin, since content-related pin in Mytvonline is usually managed by service provider.
- In case you can't get the pin code, the last solution you can try is Manual Factory reset.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.