System shutdown initiated. Why is my Formuler device shutting down automatically?
📝Applicable models: ✅Z8 Pro ✅Z8 ✅CC ✅Zalpha ✅Z+Neo
- What is "System shutdown initiated"?
- Why is my Formuler device shutting down automatically?
ANSWER: The system is automatically returning to the last known power state before AC power was lost.
Reason: Returning to last known power state before AC power loss.
Why does this happen?
- To return the receiver back to the original power state after a scheduled recording
- To return the receiver back to last known power state when recovering from power outage or blackout.
🚨 How to stop the "System shutdown initiated" message from appearing
- After turning off the device using remote control, do not unplug or turn off its AC power.
- If you must unplug or turn off Z8’s AC power, press BACK or OK button when you see that message.
- You can still turn the device back on after it has shutdown! Use remote control, just press STB power button to turn it back on.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.