Please be advised that WiFi issues can be caused by various reasons such as interference, too many WiFi access points in the area, distance from your router, and others.
💡 Basic troubleshooting
- Rotate and adjust the location of your router and your Formuler device for the best signal
- Check and remove the presence of any object near your Formuler device or the router that could interfere with the signal
- Shorten the distance between your Formuler device and your router
- Reset your router
💡 Also check
- Router's instruction manual or ask your router manufacturer how to separate 2.4G and 5G access points. When it's done, connect to 5G network
- Enable the WiFi hotspot on your mobile phone (Mobile Data charges may apply), and check if your Formuler device receives WiFi connection
- Please make sure WPA3 encryption is not turned on on the router. If it is, please change to WPA2 mode
- If there are too many 2.4G access points around your location, it could conflict with the signal from your router
- Turn off WiFi 6 mode if it's enabled as well.