Nov 05, 2020
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
💡 Please follow the steps below in order to troubleshoot.
- A. Check if the iOS version on your iPhone is up to date.
- Go to settings > General > About on your iPhone.
- The current latest version of iPhone is iOS 14.1 (As of the writing of this article - November 5 2020)
- B. Update to the latest iOS version on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.
- Your iPhone will then automatically update to the latest version of iOS overnight when it's plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi.
- C. Try to connect your Formuler device to the iPhone WiFi hotspot according to the steps below.
- Restart your Formuler device. Press and hold the power button on the Formuler remote and select "Restart"
- Turn on the mobile hotspot on your iPhone
- On the Formuler device Go to Home > Settings > Network(WiFi)
- Find the hotspot of your iPhone in Network
- Connect to the hotspot
- Enter your hotspot password if necessary
- Press "Enter" or "Next" on the on-screen keyboard to continue
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.