Learn how to use the mouse cursor on the screen below.
💡 Mouse cursor
- Press the mouse cursor button on your remote
- The mouse cursor appears on the screen
- Use the D-Pad(Directional Pad) to move the mouse cursor around the screen
- Press the "OK" button to tap elements on the screen
- How to program the mouse cursor to a hotkey on the GTV-BT1, IR1 remote
- Open the Market app and download the latest version of the Formuler Remote app
- Open the Formuler Remote app
- Select your remote control
- Select "Setup Hotkeys"
- Select the hotkey
- Select "mouse" from the list
* You can also use the mouse cursor by pressing and holding the '4 dots' button on the bottom row on the remote.
- How to scroll by using the mouse cursor on the remote
* Depending on the app, you may not be able to scroll.
Compatible remote CH UP All CH DOWN DOWN All INFO GTV-BT1, GTV-IR1 GUIDE RIGHT GTV-BT1, GTV-IR1
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search for more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.