Record one channel and watch another channel - Mytvonline2
You can record one channel while watching another on Mytvonline2.
To record channels, a USB drive or any of external hard drive(HDD, NAS, etc.) is needed.
- Maximum supported storage and recording time?
It depends on the capacity of the connected external drive and bitrate of the stream to be recorded.
- Only supported on MULT-CONNECTION XC portals and M3U playlist
Contact your service provider and check the possibility of having at least more than 2 connections.
💡 HOW TO
📝Applicable models : ✅GTV ✅CC ✅Z8PRO ✅Z8 ✅ZAlpha ✅Z+Neo
- Insert a correctly formatted USB into your Formuler
- Go to a channel which you want to record and start the recording by pressing record (●) button
- Navigate to another channel to watch while recording is in progress
-. Note that moving to another sections like VOD/TV series is not possible.
- Red icon will be displayed on the top right of the screen while recording
- Channel name and time will be displayed also inside of the info bar (INFO > Actions)
- Pressing record (●) button once again will bring up recording details
-. Such as Adjust a duration / Stop Recording / Go back to recording channel etc.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.