You can set your Formuler device and NAS for recording and timeshift over the network.
Please follow the steps below to set up your network storage.
[Step 1]. Settings on NAS
[Step 2]. Quick Setting on Formuler device (Network Storage)
- - Name: the name of your NAS
- - Network Path: local static IP of your Formuler Device
- - Username&PW: the same as the account info in your NAS settings (If not needed, leave them blank)
[Step 3]. Settings in Mytvonline 2 (Recording/Timeshift settings)
- - Recording Storage Location
- - Timeshift Storage Location
After recording, you can find recorded files from Mytvonline 2 > Menu > Recordings
For detailed info on connecting your devices to NAS, please click this link
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.