How to record current program / channel?
To record channels, you need a USB drive (dongle or external hard drive, etc.) to store recordings.
💬 What's Maximum supported storage and recording time?
- It depends on the capacity of the connected external drive and bitrate of the stream to be recorded.
Please follow the steps below to record a current program.
💡 HOW TO
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
- Insert a correctly formatted USB into your Formuler
- In Live TV, go over a channel you want to record
- or Bring up the grid EPG by pressing the EPG/Guide button on the remote and go over a channel
- Press the RECORD (●) button(small round red button) on the remote
- When the recording works, you will see recording is progressing on the right top of the screen
⚡ Adjust current recording duration.
- Press the RECORD (●) button on the remote while recording
- Recording Details window will show up
- Now you can set a recording duration
After finishing recording, please refer to following article for 👉 How to access, delete the recordings?
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.