How to hide/edit channel group?
Please follow the simple steps below to hide unwanted channel groups in Mytvonline.
💡 HOW TO
📝Applicable models: ✅ Mytvonline 1 models
- Go to the channel list by pressing the GROUP button on the remote
- Press the RED button on the remote to show up ‘Edit Groups’ window
- Uncheck the channel bouquets that you want to hide
📝Applicable models: ✅ Mytvonline 2 models
- Go to Mytvonline 2 > Menu > Connections > Your portal (currently connected) > Edit
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on 'EDIT GROUPS'
- Select a category to manage among Live Tv / VOD / Tv Series Group
- Uncheck the channel/category bouquets that you want to hide
- The user with m3u connection will only see Live Tv / VOD Group category.
- It is also recommended to use the "Favorites" function to create your own channel list.
💬 Channel modification
- There is no way to add/remove certain channels from groups.
- The channel list is what Formuler device receives from your service provider and they do not allow others to modify/reorder the predefined channel list.
- Please contact your service provider for any content-related inquiries.
- It is also recommended to use the "Favourites" function to create your own channel list.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.