When you want to shutdown all background apps, you can simply use shortcut keys below.
- Please note that closing background apps would not save much of your data and memory.
- Normally used apps are running background to help you switch things in and out quickly for smooth performance.
💡 How To [with Remote] : MENU
- Like normal android device does,
- You can bring up the task manager by Pressing Holding MENU key on the remote.
- Kill running apps by pressing UP on the remote.
💡 How To [with keyboard] : ALT + TAB
- You can also use this function with Keyboard when you do not have remote with you.
- Press and Hold ALT key
- While holding down the ALT key, press the TAB key once, so that Background apps can be displayed.
- To Kill apps, continue holding the ALT key and press UP or DOWN button key.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.