To record channels, you need a USB drive (dongle or external hard drive, etc.) to store recordings.
💬 What's the Maximum supported storage and recording time?
Please follow the steps below to schedule a recording through EPG screen.
💡 How to schedule a recording when "no information" is displayed in the EPG
You can schedule a recording even if there is "No Information" displayed in the EPG by following the instructions below:
- Insert a correctly formatted USB into your Formuler
- Open MYTVOnline2 and open the EPG (Program Guide). Press the EPG button on the remote
- Move the cursor to the approximate desired recording time slot
- Press OK or REC on the remote
- A popup window will appear the will allow you to schedule the recording
- Modify the Start and End time as desired and press "Save"
👉 If it doesn't help, try to set EPG mode and adjust offset: How to set EPG mode and adjust offset?
💡 Auto recording / Auto turn on and off
- If you set up a recording, you do not have to leave your Formuler on.
- The box will wake up from standby/sleep mode itself and record what is scheduled.
- When completed, it will go back to the previous power state.
After finishing recording, please refer to the following article for 👉 How to access, delete the recordings?
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search for more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.