Why is my Z8 / Zalpha shutting down automatically? what is Automatic Shutdown function?
📝Applicable models: ✅Z8 ✅Zalpha
- What is "AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN" fucntion?
- Why my Z8, Zalpha shows a message "System shutdown initiated" and shuts down automatically?
Here you have ANSWER for those questions. and actually TV screen before shutting down shows following clue.
Reason: Returning to last known power state before AC power loss.
Newly manufactured Formuler devices such as Z8 and Zalpha remember last known state when it is turned off.
- To remember the setting when users are recording a program even when they are not available.
- To return the receiver back to last known state when recovering from short power outage/Blackout.
Z8 will automatically start, and turn off based on its last known state even after user's intentional Z8’s AC power off(Plug out) 👉 and on(Plug in).
- After turning off the device using remote control, do not unplug or turn off its AC power.
- If you must unplug or turn off Z8’s AC power, press BACK or OK button when you see that message.
- You can still turn the device back on even later! Use remote control, just press STB power button to turn it back on.
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.