Troubleshoot "No Signal" or "Invalid Signal" on TV (adjust resolution)
Check the steps below to resolve
"No Signal" or "Invalid Signal" "Resolution not Supported" displayed on your TV.
📝Applicable models: ✅ All models
💡 HOW TO
- Try to use another HDMI cable, and use other HDMI port on TV
- If available, try to connect different TV or monitor
- Verify and Select the correct Input on the TV
Next, check supported resolutions on your TV. Formuler device might be set to an incompatible HDMI output mode.
- Turn ON the TV
- Pull the power from your Formuler device
- Plug power back into the Formuler device
- Wait at least 2 minutes for the box to boot up
- Press and hold the resolution button for 5 seconds on your Formuler remote
Display setting will be set automatically with "HDMI auto adaptation option enabled" message.
💬 HDMI Auto adaptation option.
- You can also set HDMI auto adaptation option manually from the settings.
- Mytvonline2: Home > Settings > Display > HDMI auto adaptation : enable this option
- Mytvonline1: Home > Settings > Android > Display > HDMI auto adaptation : enable this option
IF this doesn't answer your doubts or you want to search more information,
Please take a look at threads in our forum FORMULER FORUM Or click TAGS on the right side of this page.